The Strength of Weak Ties

Everyone participates. Everyone contributes. Leveraging the power of digital networks to connect people, resources and ideas to drive creativity and innovation forward...and actually accomplish something!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dave as a Podcaster?

I ran across Odeo.com this last weekend listening to a podcast from George Siemens. I don't listen to many podcasts but I'm glad I did in this case-not so much for the content but for the delivery tool, Odeo.com. If you are a podcaster you probably know about this site, but this neophyte was impressed with the ease and quality of Odeo, and my ability to record right online-Odeo makes it as simple as possible. I can see where this could be a really easy tool to use to introduce kids to podcasting-it might even cause me to give podcasting a try.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM , Blogger Wesley Fryer said...

    No worries David, I thought I was pretty "up" on podcasting and I didn't know Odeo was offering this functionality either! Sounds like the functionality of Yackpack, which is in a closed community rather than a public podcast. Great web 2.0 development to be sure! Thanks for sharing. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home