The Strength of Weak Ties

Everyone participates. Everyone contributes. Leveraging the power of digital networks to connect people, resources and ideas to drive creativity and innovation forward...and actually accomplish something!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

That's right, I'm not from Texas...

To borrow a line from Lyle Lovett, I'm not from Texas but I sure feel like it as the 2005-06 Out of Options tour swings makes its final swing through West Texas on Thursday and Friday of this week. I just got back from a very successful 3 and a 1/2 days working with the outstanding teachers of Floydata (thanks for the card, ladies!), Post, and Slaton on the process of digital storytelling. Their work ethic and commitment to their 1 to 1 initiative should serve them well as they add a truly transformitive learning process to their repertoire.

This week I'll be in Amarillo, working two sessions on digital storytelling with the Region 16 ESC. I've got almost 50 teachers over the two days who will be introduced to building digital stories with Photostory 3. If last week was any indication, I should be in for another outstanding time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home