The Strength of Weak Ties

Everyone participates. Everyone contributes. Leveraging the power of digital networks to connect people, resources and ideas to drive creativity and innovation forward...and actually accomplish something!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TechForum Texas

I'll be in Austin Texas tomorrow at TechForum Texas doing my first keynote (I sure hope that's OK with Stephen Downes) called Making IT Stick. Be sure to follow the conference proceedings through Hitchhikr, created by fellow T+L Conspirator, David Warlick, as the conference floor is wireless, and I expect several will be blogging live (I can hardly wait for Miguel's post...). It should be an interesting day, with Sara Armstrong and Sheryl Abshire also presenting. I'm looking at how innovations become the way in schools, and I'll use digital storytelling and yes, gasp, our district's use of Blackboard as two examples of how new things become part of a school's culture and way.

tags: techforumtx06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home