The Strength of Weak Ties

Everyone participates. Everyone contributes. Leveraging the power of digital networks to connect people, resources and ideas to drive creativity and innovation forward...and actually accomplish something!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Full Disclosure Statement

I've decided to post my version of a full disclosure statement on my Web site. This is in response to the rapidly changing nature of the edublogosphere where it now seems that everyone is a critic of each other. So if you are interested it's here.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM , Blogger Miguel Guhlin (@mGuhlin) said...

    HIlarious disclosure, Dave. I was laughing out of my chair. I'm going to have to go revise mine.

    Thanks,
    Miguel

     
  • At 5:48 AM , Blogger Stephen Downes said...

    Yeah, it's pretty funny. And you have to read all the way to the bottom to get to the important bit.

    They pay you.

    Wonder why you couldn't just say it like this:

    They pay me to give talks at their conferences. I also blog on their blog, and they tell me not to link to certain sites.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home